From Madison Action For Mining Alternatives:
1) Idle No More will be meeting at 8:30 AM in the second floor of the Capitol, next to the Assembly chambers to hand out literature and talk to incoming Representatives. Bring signs (but no sticks).
2) Room 328 NW has been reserved all day as a gathering space. Some Native American folks are coming from out of town to bear witness to the Assembly vote. Come as you are able.
3) Lac du Flambeau will bring a busload of folks to Madison, arriving around noon. They plan to do some drumming.
4) there may be a Christian high school music group with a permit in the rotunda at noon, so not sure how that's going to work out.
5) the Solidarity Sing Along may be outside. It sounds like they only plan to stay for a few hours, but I'm sure some food and drink would be appreciated. The Assembly floor debate is likely to go on all day long and into the evening.
6) Peter Barca thought the vote would happen around 5:45pm, Scott Suder thought it would be 6:30.
Madison, WI 53706
Google map and directions