The 24th Annual Energy Fair June 21-23, 2013
"Each year the MREA Energy Fair transforms rural Central Wisconsin into the global hot spot for renewable energy education. The Energy Fair brings over 20,000 people from nearly every state in the U.S. and several countries around the world to learn, connect with others and ready them for action at home. The Energy Fair is the nation's longest running energy education event of its kind.
The Energy Fair features:
- Over 275 exhibitors - featuring sustainable living and clean energy products
- Over 200 workshops - including introductory level to advanced hands-on education: solar, wind, green building, local sustainable food, and more
- Clean Transportation Show - featuring demonstration vehicles and exhibitors
- Green Home Pavilion - emphasizing building and remodeling in a sustainable way
- Green Building Demos - displaying sustainable building techniques in action
- Sustainable Tables - including workshops, chef demos, and a farmers' market to bring sustainability to your dinner table
- Inspirational keynotes, lively entertainment, great food, and local beer"
7558 Deer Rd
Custer, WI 54423
Google map and directions